Google AdWords Pay Per Click Advertising Program
Completely Updated and Revised
You Can Start the HOME STUDY Program Anytime - Which Includes Six 30 Minute Private Consultations with Joe Bavonese, PhD
The most direct and powerful way to increase visitors to your website is through the use of Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising. Unlike free organic search, with Pay Per Click advertising, you have control over the number and type of visitors you get to your site. You can also control the cost of the campaign without any long-term commitments or contracts. Joe Bavonese, PhD has been successfully using Google AdWords to build his therapy practice since 2004, during which time he has increased his Internet referrals from 10 to 120 per month.
In this eight week program, we take you through the entire process of developing a new PPC Campaign using Google AdWords, the most powerful PPC service available online. You get step-by-step instructions on how to develop your campaign, to help you learn everything you need to know to create a successful AdWords campaign for your practice. Plus you get one hour of weekly group support to see AdWords topics demonstrated, and to answer any questions you have.Read More >>
With AdWords, you set your own budget and we show you exactly how to choose the best keywords to be associated with your ad. When someone in your local area searches for any of your selected keywords, your ad shows up on the screen on the right column. But unlike traditional advertising media, you only pay the search engines when someone clicks on your ad. (The analogy to print advertising would be if you only paid when someone called your office). When someone clicks on your ad, they are taken to a specific page on your web site where they learn about your services.
Many therapists are finding that their return on investment (ROI) for PPC to be 400 - 1000%. That is, for every $1 you spend on PPC, you get $4 - $10 in income - which is better than any form of advertising other than word of mouth.
PPC is a wonderful tool for private practitioners who have an online presence, because it enables you to show up on the first page of the search engine results, often in just one day. Contrast this with the enormous difficulty of getting on the first page of the main search results any other way.
There are multiple skills necessary for a successful PPC ad campaign, including:
- Creating a good headline;
- Creating the right ad copy;
- Deciding which page to send the reader to (called the 'Landing Page');
- Designing the Landing Page using advertising methods to create the greatest likelihood of the reader contacting you for an appointment; and
- Correctly configuring the numerous campaign settings which sets up your budget;
- Selecting the best keywords and matching options for your ad;
- Configuring the important Ad Extensions
- Understanding how to Set Your Price Per Click and Daily Budget
Here are the topics we will cover in depth in this program:
- Setting up Your Initial Ad Campaign
- Correctly Configuring Campaign Settings
- Keyword Selection & Keyword Matching Options
- Creating a Successful Landing Page
- Creating Successful Ads: Headlines and Ad Copy
- Testing, Refining and Revising Your Ads to Save Money
- Mobile Ad Configuration for Smartphones
- Tracking Your Results
NEW: Expanded emphasis on Google's New Enhanced Campaigns and the latest methodologies for tracking the results of your ad campaigns.
If you get just one typical outpatient referral anytime in the rest of your career from what you learn in this program, the program will pay for itself. The program fee is $995, which can be paid all at once or in 3 payments.
To register for the program, click on the following link:
NOTE:If you aren't interested in learning how to create your own campaign, Joe can create an AdWords Campaign for you.
He can also perform an AdWords Tuneup if you have an existing campaign that you feel could use improvement.
For more information about the program, please call us at 800 940 0185 or email us at: